I always think we can find ways to be more environmentally friendly, but I'm not sure about this...it's kind of hilarious, actually. I especially like the part about "Summer Colors!"
Ooh.. I've actually been wanting some of these. Except I'm way to cheap to buy them, so I'm going to make some eventually. I know.. it's kind of weird. But I kind of think it sounds cool too.
5 comments:
They have something like this at Park + Vine. It's called Party in My Pants!
Somebody has a different idea of "party" than me.
Ooh.. I've actually been wanting some of these. Except I'm way to cheap to buy them, so I'm going to make some eventually. I know.. it's kind of weird. But I kind of think it sounds cool too.
Caress- let us know...I'd be interested in whether or not these actually work.
You girls just gotta get with the program! I, uh, don't, however!
Post a Comment