Wednesday, November 17, 2010

OK, it's time for some baby updates! It's been so long since I posted!

We're a little over two weeks out from our due date, and I'm finding it hard to care about eating healthy any longer. Thanksgiving is in a week, and although my stomach seems to be about the size of a peanut, I plan to eat whatever I want!

I have officially stopped calculating my total weight gain :P In the future, women will be talking about pregnancy, and they will ask "how much did you gain with your baby?" and I envision myself saying "I have no idea." And being totally comfortable with that.

Sometimes I stop and think "Baby, what the HECK are you doing in there???" He only has four limbs, right? Feels like more...

Our final to-do list:
Get car seat from Kerry
Install said car seat
Finish thank you notes
Pack hospital bag
Have a baby!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I don't think anyone should have to try to eat healthy at Thanksgiving time. That's just not fair. I can't wait to meet little Preston!