Sunday, March 2, 2008

I just thought I would point out...

That Sinatra (that cat!) really seems to like toilet paper. I think he believes it is his responsibility to move various objects around the house as he sees fit, and TP is one of those things.

The other day, I was in the kitchen doing something, and i heard Matthew start yelling at something- that something turned out to be Sinatra. He (Matthew) came dashing into the kitchen to say to me "If you ever see him going into the bathroom, hit him!"

The explanation was: He went into the bathroom, and came out carrying a full roll of toilet paper in his mouth, just like it was a normal cat thing to do. Have you ever seen a cat carrying a roll of TP in his little mouth?? Me neither. I missed it. Secretly, I'm hoping he'll do it again. :)

No comments: