You all know who I support; no apologies for that, but this is really a rant, so feel free to pay no attention.
I was looking at some information gathered by a poll NBC sponsored. We all know that Obama is ahead, but this new article said that McCain has lost popularity since he announced his running mate would be Sarah Palin, first term governor.
Oh, the hypocrisy.
First term governor? First term Senator! Not sure if you've heard or not, but a governor is in charge of running a state, albeit a state that is not vastly populated.
What has Obama ever run? A state? No. A city? No. A county? An office? A business? No!!! He hasn't done anything. He hasn't even authored a bill! That's his job!
As long as we're talking about hypocrisy...the Obama camp released a pre-debate memo saying that McCain is ill-equipped to lead the country.
Who's ill-equipped again? In case you forgot, the President is also our Commander-in-Chief. I'm at a loss as to what experience Obama has that makes him a good candidate for this position. Who's going to keep the country safe? A thriving economy seems unnecessary if we're "protected" by someone who has no clue what he's doing.
I'm sick of hearing about McCain's "erratic behavior" and his "radical opinions." It's radical to tie yourself to a former terrorist-bomber and expect that the entire American public is going to let it slide. It's radical to expect that we'll just forget about ACORN, who's only defense is that "someone else is supposed to check the registrations we turn in."
Oh, don't even get me started on ACORN! Someone else is supposed to check the applications??? Almost HALF of the registrations they logged in some states are false! I'm pretty sure the checks and balances are not in place to deal with fraud of that magnitude. Blame-shifters. Jerks.
And really, let's not talk about raising and lowering taxes. Whose plan is going to cost a trillion dollars? Who's spending over a billion on the campaign alone?
And for all the stupids out there who would call me racist for not being fooled by his smooth talk, I'm pretty sure I'm not a member of Black Panther, who sponsored a link on Obama's website until he removed it because of bad publicity. Yeah, I'M the racist one!
I'm done for now. That's all I'm going to say, for fear of seeming erratic and radical.
3 comments:
I loved at the end how they were given a chance to tell what their campagain was all about. (No, did not watch debate, was writing papers.) Caught the news clips. McCain told what he was all about. Obama talked about the vague "Change" we need and only attacked. I don't agree with everything, but what I know about Obama I don't like. I don't trust his lack of experience.
I really liked last night's debate too- and I noticed what you said about the final statement. McCain really talked about himself, while Obama grasped for straws.
To be fair, McCain got a couple good ones in, and I think he caught Obama off guard, so maybe he was still reeling from the Planetarium comment...hehe
I stopped watching the debates because they shoot my blood pressure through the roof! And, since I voted absentee and I already made up my mind it didn't seem to matter to watch the debates anymore. But I'm upset about the ACORN thing, too. I'm all for getting folks signed up to vote. That's great! But to cheat to do it is so crappy. I actually read the ACORN site because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and there excuse was that the people they hired did it, don't blame the organization. Come on. There's way too much fraud happening for it to be a case of a few cheaters. Give me a break.
Post a Comment