"A thousand times I've failed, still your mercy remains; and should I stumble again, still I'm caught in your grace."
gross! oh my goodness. Gross! I'm going to keep a close watch on Mick when he reaches the age of petting zoos! Ew.
I just looked at it again. After I finished wiping the tears from my eyes, I noticed...the pig looks like he's smiling :)
Oh my gosh! Hilarious! The jokes have been flying around here... we live with a little chihuahua pig you know. ;)
I kissed a PIG and I LIKED it la la la cherry chap stick hahaha!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
gross! oh my goodness. Gross! I'm going to keep a close watch on Mick when he reaches the age of petting zoos! Ew.
I just looked at it again. After I finished wiping the tears from my eyes, I noticed...the pig looks like he's smiling :)
Oh my gosh! Hilarious! The jokes have been flying around here... we live with a little chihuahua pig you know. ;)
I kissed a PIG and I LIKED it la la la cherry chap stick hahaha!
Post a Comment