"A thousand times I've failed, still your mercy remains; and should I stumble again, still I'm caught in your grace."
Thursday, April 23, 2009
So it turns out...they WERE warned.
Even if Bush did sign the bill that allowed sub-prime mortgage lending (which he didn't, Clinton did), who cares if he brought the potential problem to Congress approximately 8 years before it happened?
8 years is plenty of time to begin to fix a problem such as this, but it was ignored...by the Democrats. Funny how they're pointing fingers now.
Oh, of course. Case in point, Mr. President, who clearly forgets the fact that he was a member of the Senate when they made all kinds of "bad decisions."
2 comments:
It doesn't matter because liberal thinkers conveniently forget their own culpability...
Oh, of course. Case in point, Mr. President, who clearly forgets the fact that he was a member of the Senate when they made all kinds of "bad decisions."
Post a Comment