Monday, February 25, 2008

I Think You Owe the Entire World...

A Great Big "Obamapology"

Did anyone watch SNL (the first new one in 3 months) and see the opening sketch? It pointed out a couple of good things:

1) Every loves Obama- somewhat blindly, too, considering the next point
2) What is his plan? Beyond hope and unity, of course, what does he plan to do again?
3) Hillary is not an experienced politician, she has experienced being married to a politician. In fact, she was so close to her husband and his politics during his presidency, that he cheated on her, and she rode the ensuing sympathy into the Senate.

Take that Democrats!

All comments welcome- especially opposing viewpoints.

Gotta love the jaded American politics!

5 comments:

Yarnball said...

well, McCain is certainly no prize! Bunch of big fat ZEROS in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Question: <-- (that’s not funny unless you watch the Office) Does the creation of your blog mean that you will keep us up to date on your colon cleansing process? I’m pretty excited about that.

Emily said...

I wish I didn't have to choose between evils when I vote this year...

Sabin said...

Just because I'm tired of all the negativity...I can say that there are actually things I like about all three of them. :)

Mrs.Thornton said...

yes, i will keep you updated on the aforementioned "cleansing" process.