So, the reason for starting this blog is actually this story. I realized that I am full of funny stories and useless thoughts that I unload on people ALL the time. So now I'm just typing it.
Here's the story:
Last night, after group, I went to pick up Matthew from his rock band practice. They practice every Tuesday while we're having group. So I already knew it was Karaoke night because they try to force me to go to Karaoke every single Tuesday. This time, we went. How dramatic. I mean, you already knew I was going to go because what kind of story would begin with me skipping Karaoke?
So we walked up to the bar, like good, responsible citizens, and we started drinking and singing, and it was great. Eventually, the guys wanted to go out back, in the snow, and smoke their various cigarettes and other lung killers. While we were out there, we were all kind of standing in a circle talking, and I was kind of leaning over Matthew, who was sitting down, talking to him.
As I was leaning over, some random guy broke into this circle, and slapped my head! Matthew had him up against the side of the building in less than a second. I followed, yelling, to ask why he did that. I was so proud of Matthew! He totally stood up for me. But wait! There's more!
Both his bandmates, Barrett, Peyton, and Joe all stood up for me too! They didn't hurt him any more than Matthew already had by tossing him against a brick wall, but they made sure he was leaving. Later, Barrett said that he was right behind Matthew, holding himself back.
I thought the whole thing was great!
5 comments:
WHAT??? That's so weird, especially considering our earlier discussions of brushes with crime. So, why did this guy do that? ACK! That's SO CRAZY!
that's so sweet to have brothers!
and seriously...we need some answers to this guy's unfounded actions!
I would have just nodded if you said "butt" but he smacked your head? Did you know him at all??
It's a good thing he didn't do it around us girls!!!
hehe- i actually still don't know. Matthew thinks he was just extremely drunk (well, we know that much) and that was his icebreaker.
Pretty stupid.
Assault as an icebreaker. Maybe a good one for our next party?
Post a Comment