So here's something that I realized, and that I've been thinking about over the past few days...
Matthew and I have been watching a lot of National Geographic and Discovery channel publications lately, because the library has tons of them. It might sound kind of cliche, but we have been really discovering the beauty of God's creation. When we researched Thailand, we saw all kinds of beautiful beaches and the most gorgeous flowers ever!
Anyway, I was listening to that song by Ginny Owens, called "If You Want Me To." At one point, she sang " It may not be the way I would have chosen, when you lead me through a world that's not my home." Then I realized- this is it, folks- this Earth, so full of beauty and amazing things, isn't even our place!
We're going to spend eternity in heaven- this convinces me so much more, that I cannot even imagine how amazing heaven will be. Think of the most amazing thing about Earth or about the human body, etc that you've ever seen- and heaven will be SO much better!
3 comments:
Yes! God is so good and the BEST is yet to come! Amen.
National Geographic is sweet but they are starting to promote the channel as NAT GEO - like that is supposed to be young hip & cool - NatGeo ahhhh annoying yet hilarious. Is it just me?
hahaha! you are SO right. annoying, yet hilarious.
i hadn't noticed that :)
Post a Comment