Hey guys-
We couldn't move band practice, so Matthew and I are not going to try out for the real American Idol. This is bittersweet to me.
Sad because I was looking forward to auditioning, and possibly moving through a couple of rounds of cuts- it gave me a rush the other day to get passed through to the next round :)
Not so sad because it was going to be a huge pain in my side to go to Louisville 2x in 3 days, and for us, driving out of town means renting a car. Plus, I kind of got it out of my system the other day.
So...I'm not going to be the next American Idol :(
3 comments:
Mrs. T, you will always be MY American princess!!!
That's ok, Jess. You've got way too much talent to be on American Idol anyway!!!
You're still my American Idol Jess. And I'll compare every other Idol to you!!!
Post a Comment