Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween-

Last night, I dressed up as a hippie for Halloween. I did this crazy thing with my hair that involved several small braids and ponytails and a big bird's nest in the back. I have to say that my hair was my hippiest feature.

I went to bed late, then rushed to church this morning for a rehearsal, and did not have time to take out my hair. I vowed I would just explain the situation before anyone could wonder what the heck I was thinking doing my hair this way.

I forgot to explain.

When I realized, I started to, but the woman I was telling (probably late 40s-early 50s, really sweet lady) said she thought when she came in that "she would never think to do her hair that way, but it looked really cute on me." Hahahahahahahahaha!

You should have seen it.

No comments: