Friday, November 21, 2008

I finally finished Cat's Tag

8 Shows I love to Watch (in no particular order, except for the first one)
1. Smallville- I think Ans said it best, "This show is like crack." For real, I'm a faithful watcher, and I vow not to miss a single episode.
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Dr. Phil
4. LOST
5. Late Night with Conan (eat it Letterman!)
6. The Office- this show is kind of a big deal

7. Martha Stewart- she's enviable and maddening, but her creations are pretty much glorious.
8. Any cooking show.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Thai Express
2. Dancing Wasabi- just for 1/2 price sushi
3. Mitchell's Fish Market
4. Red Robin- they have an awesome fish sammich
5. TGI Friday's for anything with that Jack Daniel's sauce
6. Don Pablo's
7. Boi Na Braza- Brazilian steakhouse that I've only eaten at twice because it's that expensive
8. McDonald’s- I’m tired of pretending I don’t like fast food. I really love it!

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Matthew and I did a practice run of the stuffing we’re going to make for Thanksgiving.
2. The stuffing kicked ass.
3. I spent $75 on donuts.

4. We practiced the song from the I-Phone commercial, and it sounded great.
5. Matthew decided we can do the I-Phone commercial song on Sunday.
6. I drank my weight in coffee.
7. The top layer of the lake froze over.
8. Julius almost made me die because he was so cute.

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Share the Warmth on Saturday.
2. Thanksgiving with my family- shout out to Mema, who’s up from Dallas!
3. BLACK FRIDAY
4. Jesus
5. Ten days from now- the few weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas, when I will have some time!

6. Having kids with Matthew
7. For better or for worse, change. Political, spiritual, emotional, circumstantial.
8. Snow

8 Things on my wish list
1. Butler Bag- look it up. You’ll love it.
2. Cat Genie- look it up. You’ll love it.
3. Good health through the holidays and flu season
4. To be debt-free
5. A Honda
6. Although it’s inevitable, change.
7. Meaningful experiences
8. and finally, World Peace :)

3 people I tag
1. I don’t have any other friends with blogs
2. And I’m not kidding
3. Not even one.

4 comments:

Yarnball said...

Dr Phil? Seriously??

Mrs.Thornton said...

Yeah, he has a Christian world view. I usually agree with what he says/

Yarnball said...

OH, I had no idea. Good lesson in not judging ...

Mrs.Thornton said...

Of course, he has the occasional stupid show, with an outrageous topic, but for the most part, he quickly shuts down the people who are creating drama, and helps people see their illogical behavior.