This is going to be my running "thankful" post. See Jenn's post- I took this idea from her.
I'm going to add things during the day, as they come up.
1) I woke up tired as a result of having a great time last night! We are fortunate enough to have some extra cash for getting (1/2 price) Sushi once in awhile.
2) The car has remained faithful for several months, and got me here to work safely.
3) I just got some corn chips from the copy room, and they are packing a very satisfying PUNCH that is helping me to power through the mound of loose ends
4) I made some AWESOME veggie chili, and it was cheap
5) Julius is the cutest cat ever, and he likes to talk to me
6) Matthew came home and did all the dishes!!!!
7) I made some kick ace vegetarian chili last night that has reignited my interest in healthy, vegetarian coking. (Note: this probably does not make Matthew feel to thankful)
8) I have the day off to do fun things! The height of awesomeness- having Fridays off!
9) Update: I just looked outside and we have rain!
1 comment:
I am thankful you are my kid!
Post a Comment